Working to Maintain Positive Relationships in Visitation Cases

Child custody and visitation arrangements can be the most emotional and contentious aspects of a divorce. Concerns about parental rights are common during and after the divorce process, with parents wanting to make sure they have as much time as possible with their children.

Visitation, also known as parenting time, is awarded by a court to a noncustodial or joint custodial parent as part of a divorce. Since traditional visitation orders do not always meet the needs of individual families, it is important to consult an experienced family law attorney to ensure that your arrangements are fair and appropriate.

Get the child visitation counsel you need today by contacting us online, or by calling 714-550-7229 to schedule a free initial consultation.

Advocating for Your Rights and Your Children's Needs

At the Law Offices of Friske & Hilliard, located in Orange County, we can advocate for your rights and the needs of your children in visitation matters. Equipped with years of experience and excellent skills in negotiation, litigation and mediation, our attorneys can help you obtain the best possible arrangements for you and your children.

Every family has different needs. In helping you find workable visitation terms, our lawyers will take into account all of the important details about your family, including:

  • Parents' work schedules
  • Children's school schedules and extracurricular activities
  • Parents' living situations and locations
  • Weekend and weekday schedules
  • Vacations and holidays

In many cases, we are able to develop customized visitation arrangements that both sides can be happy with.

Modification of Custody and Visitation Arrangements

Sometimes visitation arrangements need to be changed. California court orders can be modified when a significant change in life circumstances occurs — a change in a parent's work schedule or location, or a change in a child's school or school schedule, for example. Our attorneys can help you explore your options for changing visitation arrangements.

Contact Our Attorneys for Assistance With Parenting Plans

It is normal to want to optimize visitation arrangements for your children. You may contact our firm online or by calling 714-550-7229. We look forward to serving you.